As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in manuscript submission guidelines.
- Abstract of paper about 150 to 250 words.
- A short bio-note of the contributor(s) indicating name, institutional affiliation, brief career history, postal address, mobile number, and email, in a single attachment. Please send all these things in a separate single MS-Word attachment.
- Author(s) need to submit two docs files- Title Page(Download) and Full Paper (Download the manuscript template)
- Please do Sign up with www.orcid.org and send your ORCID Id to us.